Indonesian Trade Promotion Center was in collaboration with Indonesian Trade Attache of the Indonesian Embassy in Ottawa featuring six companies to showcase Indonesian food and beverage products at SIAL show Canada 2019 that took place at Enercare Center Toronto from April 30 – May 2, 2019.
The main purposes of Indonesia’s participation at this show were to promote Indonesian products that have not had access to Canadian markets, to penetrate and to create brand awareness on Indonesian products that are available in Canada, as well as to widen network with potential buyers in Canada in order to expand market penetration for Indonesian products in Canada.
SIAL Canada is the only national trade show that offers a complete range of food and beverage products under one roof to meet customers’ expectations. The show brings together people from food processing industry, retail, catering, etc. With a total exhibition area of 270,000 sqft, the show had more than 1,000 exhibitors from 50 countries and attended by over 18,000 buyers from Canada, the United States and 60 other countries.
Positioned on a total of 500 sqft space, Indonesia pavilion showcased products ranging from instant noodles, snacks, biscuits, herbal drinks, spices, chips, food additives and coconut sugar. More information on the vendors as follows:
1. My Imported Drinks Canada is a division of Taman Sari Royal Heritage Canada. Their parent company is PT. Mustika Ratu Tbk in IndonesiaIn order to manufacture products with international quality which are environmentally friendly, the company adopts quality management system ISO 9001: 2000 with environmental Management System ISO 14001. Such production is stimulated by the wealth of natural resources in Indonesia, considering it is a country with one of the greatest bio-diversity in the world. This company offered products such as palm fruit drink, herbal tea like ginger tea, turmeric tea, as well as slimming tea. Contact person: Ms. Julie W | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk is an Indonesia-based company primarily engaged in the manufacture of packaged instant noodles. It also manufactures dairy products; snacks; biscuits; food seasonings; beverages, and nutrition and special foods, which comprises foods for infants, babies, and expectant and lactating mothers. Its major brands include Indomie, Supermi, Sarimi, Indomilk, Cap Enaak, Indofood, Piring Lombok, Chitato, Qtela, Lays, Cheetos. In Canada the company is represented by IndoCanada Marketing Inc. Contact person: Mr. Eddy Soekor | Email: email@example.com
3. Jans Enterprises is a leading food and beverage company based in Los Angeles, California. Founded in 1998, Jans has since established a strong global presence, distributing their iconic products such as fruity beverages to dairy products and a wide range of chips such as cassava chips, sweet potato chips throughout the United States, Canada and other countries. Contact: person: Mr. Erwin Yudhianto | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.jansfood.com
4. PT. Mayora is a well established company in Indonesia. Their diverse products can be divided into 8 categories: biscuit, candy, wafer, chocolate, coffee, instant food, beverage and cereal with the popular brands names such as Kopiko, Danisa, Roma, Energen, Torabika, Beng Beng and many more. Contact person: Yuki Teng | Email: Orawan Phosiri: email@example.com | Website: www.mayora.com
5. PT. Sasa Inti International is a pioneer of Indonesia’s seasoning. It is now expanding its products to coconut powder, coconut water as well as coconut milk under the name of Sasa. Throughout the product diversification, Rodamas companies uphold best practises in terms of raw materials supply, production and product packaging. Contact person: Mr. Tarsisius Marianto | Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.rodamas.com
6. PT. Eragano Agritech Indonesia provides agricultural assistance to sort and assess the handling according to the needs of the industry. With the technology this company offers, farmers can sell their harvest crops to industry directly through an app this company designed at a fair price and sustainable demand. Contact person Mr. Lizerio | Email address: email@example.com | Website: www.eragano.com